Saturday, June 7, 2008

7 Random Facts !!!

I was tagged by a spider called Acromantula to write 7 random facts on me so here it is...

1. I have phone phobia!!! I freaked out when da phone rings and i hate answering my land phone even if its my best friend ... i don't mind my mobile phone mabe bcos i am too lazy to walk to my land phone or mabe its cause i dont know for sure who is calling when it cmes to my land phone.. So any how i dnt lyk taking calls or receiving to calls.

2. I get emotional when an animal die .. well it wont happen when it comes to humans even if its on tv i get depressed to c an animal die.

3.I 4get things very easily and worst part is i can't remember names of ppl smtimes and words just go out of my mind very suddenly.

4. I always wont to go outer space!.

5. I don't wear plain black.

6.I am addicted to coke.

7.Most of the time I live in my own imagination.

1 comment:

Nipun said...

You have a thing for Red :p