Friday, June 6, 2008

10 Things That Makes Me Happy

k i was tagged by sparklemist to write 10 things tht makes me happy.. soo here it is... well there are lot of things that makes me happy ... these are the things tht comes in to my mind right now.

1.Movies.. Yeah i like watching movies a lot ... specially my kind of movies(less violence)
bt i watch all kinds and yeah i like watching cartoons!!

2..Music ...I like listening to music tht could always cheer me up ..even if i am in a very bad mood and i like playing my piano

3.Being with my friends .. Yeah i knw every one likes it... bt my friends are very unique and they make me really happy (well i have a very special group of friends :) )

4.Rides ...Going for a looooooooooooooooooong rides with my loved ones

5.Earings !!! and colourful fancy stuff (specially purple)

6.Soft Toys ....All kinds of soft toys makes me happy specially Winnie the pooh and Garfield
7.Going to the beach with my friends

8.CATSS!!!!! yeah Cats makes me very happy i like being with cats a lot .. well i do lyk other animals to lyk dogs bunnies and all bt cats are on top of my list.


9.Swimming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10.Not going to work and staying home or any place other than my work place (with a fake reason).

2 comments:

Nipun said...

Thing hanging out is the best of all :D

Unknown said...

I thought cats would come first :D